Students were allowed to pick from three prompts.
When I first get up I use the bathroom. I take off my pajamas and get in the shower. When I get out I dry off. Then I put on my make up. I have fun doing all that before school.
By: Taylor
The best part of school is math time. In math we do math boxes some times. We practice our subtraction and addition facts. I love math in Miss Buller’s because she leads us through, then we’re on our own. I feel happy because Miss Buller even let’s us do corrections.
By: Brooke
The best part of school is science. Once we dissected owl pellets. We had to wear gloves and do it with our hands and tools. We found a skull and other bones. It was fun.
By: Lydia
When I first wake up I eat breakfast. Then I brush my teeth. I go to get dressed. Then I go to the bus stop. Then I go to school.
By: Dakota
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Taylor, Brooke, & Lydia,
Way to stay on topic with your prompt writing! Dissecting Owl Pellets is definitely fun. I also agree about math being a fun subject to learn about. Thank goodness I don't wear make-up! Keep up the great blogging.
Mr. Garman
Post a Comment