On Halloween my friends and I are going trick or treating. When I go trick or treating I wear a costume. I will go to my Gram’s to get candy. I go to a creepy house. On Halloween my friends and I go home after we are done.
by: Taylor
On Halloween my friends and I are going trick or treating. I’m going with my best friend Emily. I am going to be a girl with a really long dress, a hat, scarf, jewelry and cool shoes. I will get a lot of candy. Halloween is so cool.
By: Lydia
On Halloween my friends and I are going trick or treating for candy. For Halloween I am going to be a cowgirl. On Halloween I am going to different houses. When I go to the different houses for Halloween I am going to say “trick or treat.” I hope for Halloween I will have a great day.
By Brooke
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Taylor, you did a good job of listing all the things you will do on Halloween. Later I'd like to read more about your costume and what you did!
Mrs. Padgham
Lydia,
Your last sentence sounds like you really like Halloween. Is there a different end mark you could use to show your excitement?
Miss Buller
Taylor,
What makes the house creepy? Can you think of any more details to add? When you use details in your writing, it makes it easier for me to see a picture in my head. Then I can see what you see!
Miss Buller
Taylor, I'm curious about your favorite kind of candy in your bag of treats. Information like that would tell me more about children your age.
Lydia, I like the way you listed details about your costume. It can be fun to be creative when you put together all the parts of a Halloween costume.
Taylor,
Great writing uses details from the fives senses. I want to know about your costume. What was it? Did it crinkle when you walked? Could you feel your breath steam up in your mask? I want to know!!!!
Mrs. Waddell
Lydia,
Thanks for letting us know what your costume consisted of. We can visualize you better. Tell us what is the best about Halloween!
Mrs. Waddell
Taylor -
I can't wait to hear how your Halloween actually went!
:) Mrs. Cooper
Lydia, what is your favorite Halloween candy? Do you think it will be hard to walk with your long dress and cool shoes? What color are your shoes? Like I told Taylor I like to read a lot of describing words so I can try to see what you will look like. I hope you have fun!
Taylor, do you know who lives in the creepy house? Do you get scared when you go up to the front door? I like to read lots of describing words so I can try to imagine how things look. I hope you have fun while you are trick or treating. Stay safe!
To Taylor you dd a good job?????
Brooke
Lydia,
Wow I hope you had a good time. Did Emilys sister go with you?
Taylor
Brooke
I had fun on Halloween. It was cool. Did you have fun?
Taylor
Taylor
It was lots of fun the whole family going trick or treating. The outhouse on main street was funny. It was nice Alycia got to come home to go with you kids. Maybe next time you and Tristan won't have to go to bed so you two can finish playing Sooneropoly. Maybe you will beat Ethan next time. Keep working hard.
Love
Mom
WOW! What a neat way to share your writing! Makes you want to write more. Certainly would spark your creativity. Keep up the good work! ;-) Mrs. May
Post a Comment